250 DOGS NEEDED!
Even though my dogs passed away last year, I’m not adopting 250 dogs, but trying to help break the Guinness Book of World Records for Doga Yoga. Along with Leash Your Fitness and the Humane Society, we are teaching a huge class for all Dogis and Yogis. Come help us set the world record for the LARGEST dog yoga class! 250 dogs are NEEDED to set the record! No yoga experience is necessary, just a love of nature and an open mind.
We are so excited to break this record and we want to PROVE to the country that 250 dogs can be in one place, working out and it be a peaceful experience! There is going to be a lot of video, photos and media there!!
A few things to make this class run smoothly. There are a lot of rules that must be followed to “officially break” the record and one is that we have to have 250 dogs. In order to have that many dogs in one place without any trouble
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
· No dog treats or food (very distracting)
· NO retractable leashes (very dangerous)
· No aggressive dogs or puppies (for obvious reasons)
· One dog per person (Guinness Rules)
Remember that this is a YOGA CLASS & we want to be CALM
· Once on the field, NO TALKING (we want you to focus on your dog)
· NO socializing the dogs. (it isn’t play time plus we don’t want any dog fights)
· To help calm your dog, gentle massage behind the ears helps
PLEASE COME EARLY!!! CLASS STARTS PROMPTLY AT 10 A.M. GATES WILL BE CLOSED & YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE CLASS
COST: Suggested donation $10. 100% of donations go directly to the San Diego Humane Society.
Class location: Carmel Valley Rec Center,
3777 Townsgate Drive, San Diego CA 92130